Saturday, June 4, 2011

Interview with Fake-Vitaly Petrov!

 This interview lasted 3 days! I started sending the questions to Genevieve at Thursday and the interview finished at Saturday! This happended cause I live at Greece and Genevieve lives at Canada, so there are a big difference between the hours! Although the interview lasted so much, it's a great interview! Enjoy it!!


Hello Geneviene! You are Fake-Vitaly Petrov, am I right??
How long have you been a member of The Fake Community?
Yes I am Fake-Vitaly Petrov !! And also Fake-Felipe Massa ! I don't remember how long I was a member ..... but it's been a very long time !!
So, you have two accounts like your sister! Intresting! :P:P
Which of these two Fake accounts are your favourite?
Well ... I like Fake-Vitaly Petrov because he's my favorite driver , but Fake-Felipe is more popular .. so I like both equally hahaha ;);) !
Hahahaha! Wait a minute! You are my fake husband! Interesting! Your sister told me that she was the first who has a Fake account and you wanted one too! Why do you create your fake accounts? Did you jealous by the fact that your sister had a fake account and you didn't?
Yeah I was really jealous that my sister had one ;);) I thought it was so cool !!! And I was happy to know that they weren't any fake-Vitaly Petrov so I HAD to make a account!!!
So, you are a big fan of Vitaly Petrov! Is Vitaly your idol??
Oh yeah!!!! He is definitely my idol !! He is so awesomee!!! I already knew how to speak Russian so when I heard like a couple of years ago that there was going to be a Russian F1 driver , I freaked out!!! He's the best!! :D
Hahaha! Yeah! He is very good! So, howdid you react when Vitaly finished 3rd at Australian Grand Prix? What did you write from your Fake account?
Hahaha I don't remember what I wrote on my fake account ... but when I saw that he finished 3rd , I started crying like a baby and I ran around our house with a Russian flag ..... and my sister was making fun of me ! Hahaha !
Hahaha!! It sounds really funny! Haha! :D So, Petrov is your idol and that's the reason that you make a Fake-Vitaly Petrov account! But what about Massa? Why did you make a Fake-Felipe Massa account?
I made a Felipe Massa account because he is my 3rd favorite driver !!! Fake-Sebastian Vettel was already taken, so now I only had Fake-Felipe Massa left ;)
Hahaha!! Yeah! I can understand you! :):) I like Felipe too!
So, which is your favourite F1 team?
Lotus Renault GP ;);) Definitely !!! It's a bit obvious since i'm obsessed with Vitaly Petrov hahaha :P:P
Hahaha! Yeah! :P:P It is obvious!
What about F1 circuits? Which is your favourite??
I guess that you will answer the Canadian GP!
NOOO ... I like Spa !!! Spa is great !! Me and my sister dream to go there !! But yeah ... Canada's pretty good too haha :D:D
Haha! :D:D I like spa too! It's a great circuit!
And this is my last question for you! Can you describe us the Fake community on your own words???
I think that the Fake-Community is a great idea !! Whoever invented this is a GENIUS ... hahaha no but really , I recommend everyone to join because it's lots of fun !!! I had the chance to be my a Fake Verison of my idol , and it's awesome !! Thanks for the interview Christina !! I had a great time :):)
I had a great time too! Thank you for your time Genevieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment