Friday, June 24, 2011

Fake-Paul di Resta talks to us!

Fake-Paul di Resta wanna talk to us about the "advises" or "rules" of Fake Community!! here is what he told to us: "I thought that Fake Commuunity was created for fun! That's the reason why I became a member! Putting rules at this community is ridicuolus! I don't think that this community should have them! Some basic rules yes! But so many rules no! Because with some many rules we cannot have fun! For me, when I log in as Fake-Paul di Resta, I feel like a kid! A kid who just loves playing with his friend! Because I'm still a kid and I don't wanna grow up! I thought that you feel the same! But now I see that you don't! The Fake Community with so many rules will become...... like school! Like a Community with rules and no fun! I don't feel like a kid anymore! And that's a reason that makes me wanna leave this community! But I won't do this! Cause I know that there are some people here (Fakes and not) who want Fake-Paul at Facebook! They are the only reason that I will stay! The only reason! Now, we have 3 "groups" at Fake Community! At 1st group, Fakes wanna have the rules! At 2nd, Fakes don't wanna have the rules and at 3rd, Fakes don't know if the rules is good or bad! I don't like this situation although I am one of the second group! I would like to find a solution and all Fakes will be as we were some weeks ago!" Fake-Paul di Resta told us! He also wanna talk about the real life and say thank you to some Fakes: "With this situation I understand that there are more important things in life than The Fake Community! I had some great moments at some months (and some years ago) that I haven't understand that they were important! I won a medal for 3rd place at basketball! I became a godmother! So, I understand that Fake Community wasn't so important! Things that happening at real world is more important! I would like to say thank you to Fake-Hanna Prater and to the other Fakes who support these "rules"! I don't say that I agree with them, but I won't try prevent them to do them!" Fake-Paul close this sort "intrview" with the best way: "I would like to say thank you for the time that you spend for me and also to wish that The Fake Community will be better again! Thank you again!"


We would like to say thank you to Fake-Paul too! If someone want to talk us about these "rules" or whatever  he/she wants, can send me a message and writing what he/she wanna post at this blog! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment