Friday, June 3, 2011

Interview with Fake-Hanna Prater!

"Behind every powerful man there is a woman." Behind Sebastian Vettel, there is Hanna Prater! If we talk about Fake Community, "behind" Fake-Sebastian Vettel there is Fake-Hanna Prater! But behind Fake-Hanna Prater there is Anna, a young girl who gave us a great interview talking about Fake Community!


Hello Fake-Hanna! I heard that you start the Fake Community! Why did you decide to make a community like this?
Hellooo or maybe I should say Hallo! :P:P
well It all started some months ago as a joke! a friend of mine and I saw some fake driver on twitter and then I had the idea to create also a facebook one..I thought it would be much funny. I can consider myself as the founder of the fake facebook!I'm very glad of this! at the beginning we were only 5 then we have grown up for me it's really a pleasure to see the community grow day by the day!
Yeah! It's great to see Fake Community become bigger and bigger!
So, you was the first member! Why did you choose to be Fake-Hanna Prater and not someone else?
Yes I was!
yeah...I could create some fake gf most popular as Jessica Michibata or Nicole Scherzy, they have more photos and news but I didn't. First of all I am a great fan of Sebastian Vettel, the choice to be Hanna was much more natural than you think ... I have always rated the two as a couple and as a person, and that he does not bring her at gp or gala I find it very romantic almost as if he wanted to protect her from that world, I'm happy that Seb is with a girl he met at high school and who is in love with him not for his role or money.Of course her account is sometimes difficult to administrate because you do not know her very well but I have more fun! and people seem to appreciate to talk with this mysterious girl!
WOW! I guess that you are a big fan of Vettel to create this account! It's be a big challenge! As you already said it's difficult to administrate this account, but it's funny too! So, you have a Fake boyfriend too! Did you fan when you talk with Fake-Sebastian? Is Henrietta as funnny as real Seb??
Henrietta is like a sister for me!she was the first person in which I thought for fake Sebastian Vettel! She's a very nice girl and I would say that she is very open and smiling almost looks a lot like the real Seb!!!always have fun each other! and people notice it because they also enjoy commenting on our post! ( I love u Henrietta!!! xo xo xo thanks to be my lover...or at the time Jenson' one :P:P )
Hahaha! Yeah! I noticed that! Haha! Very funny! I have also noticed that Fake people also "fight" with each other! Fake-Anna Raffaela Bassai against Fake-Felipe Massa, Fake-Corinna against Fake-Michael Schumacher, Fake-Valentino Rossi agianst Fake-Tamara Ecclestone and ,of course ,you against Henrietta! I know that they are Fake fights! Did you do this "fight" for fun or do you want to make the Fake Community more intresting with this way??
I think for both...it would be boring go all of love and harmony when people read us want to escape from their life and have fun with our absurd speeches if sometimes we are too harsh with each other the real one do not offend because we know we're just playing!
Yes! It's really funny to watch you while you are fighting. Very funny! Fake Community has lots of fans! More of them know that you are Fakes. But there are also some people that they think that you are real! I guess that some of these people ask you if you are the real Hanna Prater. Is it funny or annoying?
yeah...that's is true!But this is not a problem for us because we wrote next our name "fake" so we don't pretending to be the real ones (no violation of privacy) it's just their mistake of reading...they're usually people who do not understand English very well,then they're disappointed when discover that we are only fake. It is not funny or annoying all we must do is answer them that we're just fake!
Yes! You are right! It's their fault! Something out of Fake Community! Which is your favourite Formula 1 team and driver? ( I guess that you will answer Red Bull and Vettel! :P)
well it's not so simple to answer you... I have followed for 10 years Kimi Raikkonen in various team (and I still follow him in rally) after his goodbye to f1 I felt lost...but I loved f1 too much so I decided to follow Sebastian because he reminded me Kimi (and he is also one of his closest friends) I learned to appreciate little by little Sebastian (before he was not very funny for me) I'm cheering him since 2008 and Red Bull since 2009 but I respect direver as Hamilton and Kobayashi.
That's great! I like Kimi and Sebastian too!
And this is my last question for you! Which is your favourite Formula 1 circuit?
it's hard for me to decide... each circuit has its own charm, I can make a podium in 3rd place I put Monza (I'm Italian and I love this circuit) 2nd place Monaco (has a unique atmosphere it can combine trendy and speed very well ) but the track which I related in is SPA(even for the 4 Kimi victories) for me Spa is the best track of the whole championship!if a pilot does not love it that's means is not a real driver!
Yeah! Spa is great!
So, that was the end of the interview! Thank you for your time and have fun at Fake Community!
It has been a pleasure for me! Thanks a lot to all fake who make this possible and BIG BIG thanks to all our followers! and thank you for all your work! ;);) enjoy with us! ;);)

No comments:

Post a Comment