Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview with Fake-Nico Hulkenberg!

A great interview with a great person! Virginie, the girl who has Fake-Nico Hulkenberg and Fake-Adrian Newey account, answer to our questions and make us laigh and have fun!! I wish you will enjoy it!


Hello Virginie or Fake-Nico (Hulkenberg)! I am very happy that you are going to give me this interview! Hmm.. I want to ask you a difficult question! Why did you become a member of Fake Community??
Well .. I was just on facebook and Henrietta (Fake Sebastian Vettel) asked me if I wanted to be fake-Adrian Newey, so I said yes :):) Then after that I asked to be Fake-Nico Hulkenberg .. and that's how I joined ! :):)
WOW! Two Fakes, one real person! :P :P
Is it difficult to have two Fake accounts?
No not really ... you just need lots of time :P:P But I have plenty so it's not difficult at all hahaha !
Hahahaha!! Yeah! I can see that all Fakes have lots of time to spend at Fake community! Which of your two accounts do you like more??
I guess that the answer will be Fake-Nico Hulkenberg! :P
Yeah actually !! I like being Fake-Nico because they are more people that talk to him than on my fake-Adrian Newey account ... even though Mr.Newey is my idol hahaha :P
I am a mentalist! :):P Hahaha!! I guess right!
I learn that your sister is a member of the Fake Community too! Which of you was the first who make a Fake account??
Yeahh my annoying little sister has also 2 accounts ... and I was the first to make one ;);) She really wanted a fake account too ! It was so funny :P:P She kept bugging me for one hahaha :P:P
Hahahaha! I don't think that your sister is annoying, but you live with her, so you know better!! :P=P Hmm... What to ask?? Hmm.. I guess that you create Fake-Adrian Newey account cause he is your idol! But why did you create the Fake-Nico Hulkenberg account??
Well I wanted to create one because I think he is great !! He did amazing at the Brazilian GP in 2010 .... And I was really sad when I heard that he wouldn't be racing this season :(:( And also , he's kinda hot hahaha :P:P
Yeah! He is handsome too! :):)
I have heard from some members of Fake Community that they learnt more things about the driver that they pretend! Do you learn more thing about Fake-Adrian Newey and Fake-Nico Hulkenberg?
Yeah I did !! I didn't know that Nico had a girlfriend hahaha :P:P and I didn't really learn anything about Fake-Adrian, I already know everything about him ! I guess you could say that I am a bit crazy ;);) !
Yes! But I am a bit crazy too! I know everything about Ayrton Senna and Jenson Button! 1 crazy girl + 1 crazy girl = 2 great F1 fans!! =P:P Haha!
If I ask you, which is your favourite F1 team, the answer will be Red Bull! Am I right?
Hmmm.. Then.. Which is your favourite F1 circuit?
Hahahaha yeah !! I love being crazy :P:P I also know everything about Seb Vettel and Ayrton Senna!!! They are great ! Hahaha :P:P My favorite F1 team .... definitely Red Bull ... Again , you are right haha ! And my favorite circuit is Spa Francorchamps ... it's amazing !! My dream is to go to the race ... and , obviously, I love the Canadian GP, because I am a proud Canadian! But it is not as awesome as Spa...! And I also like Suzuka, in Japan :):)
I like Canadian GP too! But I am not a Canadian!! :P:P Have you ever watched a Grand Prix live? ( I think that the answer will be yes! :P)
Yeah!! I saw the Canadian Grand-Prix ... it's soo exciting !! Everytime I go to a race I pass out hahaha :P:P It's awesome!! Best feeling in the world ;);)
I would like to see a Grand Prix live too! But we don't have an F1 track here at Greece! :(:( It's time to finish our interview, although I liked it! So, this is your lats "question"! Tell us something about Fake Community! Whatever you want! :):)
Well ... I just think it's awesome!! The fake community is amazing because you can talk to other fakes ... I like that !!! And have some fake parties ... it's so awesome!!! I don't know how to describe it hahaha :P:P Thank you for asking me the questions ;);) I Really enjoyed it !!
I really enjoy it too! Thank you for your time Virginie! :):)
No problem ;);)

No comments:

Post a Comment