Saturday, May 28, 2011

Interview with Fake-Dani Pedrosa!!

This is the first interview of Fake people! Kate, the girl who has the Fake-Dani Pedrosa account, give us an interview and talk to us about Fake Community!


Hello Kate or should I call Fake-Dani Pedrosa???
Hahahaha, i do not have a problem.......call me Fake Dani!
 Ok! Fake-Dani, you look like my best friend!! =P
So, How long have you been part of Fake community?
Hm....it's been a long time.....one day!!!! :D:D  I'm new in the fake community as a fake dani. i used to have a Fake Vale Rossi acccount but it was deleted! :( :(
Yeah! That's really sad! Do you believe that your account was deleted by FB or by someone else??
I do not really know! Maybe someone reported me, and FB deleted me! :(
 Then, I can guess that you believe that some people don't like the Fake Community! Why do you believe thet they hate this Community?
Are there people who hate us? :O:O I do not think so, we're so much fun! :D:D But if someone does not like us then he/she is an idiot!
I guess that Fake Community has lots of fans! Fake-Jenson Button told me that you are more than 30! So, I  guess that people ask you if you are the real Fake-Dani Pedrasa. Is this funny or annoying?
Fortunately, i've never been asked if i'm the real dani pedrosa yet! But i'm sure it will happen in the future! but it's kinda annoying because we say that we are FAKE!!!!!
So, are you the real Fake-Dani Pedrosa?? No you have been asked! I guess that you watch Moto Gp. Who is your favourite rider?
Yeah of course i watch MOTO GP! But, ok that's a hard question.....i used to be a big Valentino Rossi fan BUT ,i do not know why, i've been supporting Dani Pedrosa recently! I believe he's a future champion and that he's a fantastic rider!
Which is your favourite moto GP circuit?
That's another hard question! Hm....... I like many tracks but I think that Laguna Seca is the best! :D
So, let's go back to the Fake Community. How do you feel about being a part of the fake community?
 Being a member of the fake community is great because you meet people from all over the world, you chat with them about the latest news, you share you opinions and it feels good to welcome the new members! :D
That community must be great. Can you describe us the Fake community on your own words??? 
The fake community is a secret group that only people who have created a fake account can be a part ! It's actually a fake motorsport society! You must be a fake driver or a driver's fake girlfriend to enter! And it's so much fun, we say jokes, we make fun of each other, we make a fake couple fight because of a photo in which a driver is with another girl, and generally chat about the races! Oh and we go to many....many many fake parties too! ;D
Hahaha! That sounds great! Finally, this interview has finished! Thank you for your time and good luck for your next race :P
hahahahahaha, you're welcome! :D:D And thanks i'll say that to Dani when i'll meet him! :P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment